The Moment's
Monday 18 July 2011 <3 03:06 <3 0 Moments
yeah yeah !! wid deardear fast fast jiu wan 5th months le ehh .. heehs:) hms, reali so the happiies when wid him oh .. hms, he may keep make me angry and make me sad .. but still will so the loves him de ehhs .. hard not to loves him lo !! say the truth la , he treat me aready dat good le ehhs .. where to buy such a good bf ehhs .. lols !! hms, dat fucking bitch keep say so much osox no use .. she got nothin , she only noe how to say .. if she dat clever and everythin okays den why he got feeling to her ehhs .. lols !! say ppls, den ownself more jialat den me .. tsktsk ~ hate dis type of ppls lo .. lucky bf say dat ; jus ignore wad she say jiu can le .. all rubbish lai de .. talk so much jus to let ppls angry only .. but i not dat stupid lo, wont drop into her traps de .. haah:) i trust my own relationship, i trust his loves to me .. most important is, i trust him alots lo .. haah^^ hms, no matter wad .. i still wanto be wid my dearest bf always and always .. hms, no use wad dat slut had say .. hms, loves you no matter wad oh !!
my dearest pigpig laogong, i will loves you for life de oh !! hms, always listen to wad you say de .. wont make you angry or quarrel again le oh !! heehs:) i loves you

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Haii :) Welcome To My Wonderland. I'am Najwa. (introduce your at here)

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : YOUR NAME