The Moment's
Friday 19 August 2011 <3 10:27 <3 0 Moments
yeah!! so the fast jiu wid deardear 6th months le oh.. haah:) hms, times pass real fast oh.. hms, loves wheneva he wid me lo.. heehs:) hms, now de me.. staying at his house lo.. hms, due to my house problem lo.. hms, but i scare lata while alot of thin happen ehh.. i cant afford to lose him lo.. he my precious loves lo.. hms, cuz for me.. he the one i wan it long ago ma.. den now we are tgt le den i will treasure him de ma.. i wont let others have him as well lo.. he only belong to me lo.. reali so the loves him deeply lo.. hms, he gives me lots of happiness.. he give me safe and warm.. i loves him so the much lo.. haah:) i gone give him a surprise on his birthday next years lo.. haah:) a super big de birthday surprise lo.. heehs:) hope he will get touch and feel happiies lo.. i loves looking at him, he looks cute sometimes.. reali more and more loves him..
always looves you oh, my dearest pigpig laogong!!

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Haii :) Welcome To My Wonderland. I'am Najwa. (introduce your at here)

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : YOUR NAME