The Moment's
Sunday 30 October 2011 <3 12:34 <3 0 Moments
yeah!! reali feel happy wheneva i wid laogong ohh!! heehs:) hms, say long not long.. say short not short.. we together aready 8months plus le ohh.. i'm sooo the happy ohh!! he the only one i loves alot and wanto be wid foreva de ohh.. haah:) reali sooo blessed and sooo xinfu i have him for my ownself ohh.. haah:) HE ; jus a gifted from heaven lo.. always be dere for me and will take good care of me de lo.. haah^^ reali wan him so much lo.. hms, we sometimes will quarrel sometimes will upsad all dis.. nothing gonna change my loves for you!!

laogong, dere is so much words i wanto tell you ohh!! you dunch noe how much i loves you. dunch noe how much i need you.. you are jus soo the important to me!! i loves you more den i'm loving myself.. jus wanto be wid you till the end of times and wanto be wid you till foreva.. i wanto be ur laopo and be ur only loves and dats all.. i dunch ask for more but i jus only wan you.. hms, if one day.. anythin happen to you!! i osox dunch wanto carry on my life le ohh!! hms, i loves you more and more everyday!! hms, i will always be dere for you and always stay by ur side for you.. heehs:) i loves you lots, my dearest laogong KanZhanHao♥

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Haii :) Welcome To My Wonderland. I'am Najwa. (introduce your at here)

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : YOUR NAME