The Moment's
Saturday 5 November 2011 <3 15:22 <3 0 Moments
i still loves my dearest laogong, kanzhanhao♥
he still the best to me ohh!!
he always be the only one in my heart and dats all..
i will always be wid you , no matter wad!!


my precious laogong!!
he reali soooo the shuai and super de good ohh..
make me more and more loves him ohh..
and is , loves him more and more each days!!
i will treasure him and always stick wid him..

laogong, i truly loves you and i wont regret at all..
i'm sincerely de..
you foreva my dearest one..

muacks laogong♥
i loves you deeply ohh!!



Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Haii :) Welcome To My Wonderland. I'am Najwa. (introduce your at here)

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : YOUR NAME