The Moment's
Tuesday 27 December 2011 <3 00:35 <3 0 Moments
hais:( we jus pass purs 10th months anniversary not long only.. but now de us lyk berii wad ehh.. dunch noe why ehh.. feeling super de sux all dis lo.. hais:( he berii de weird and is super de weird lo.. i dunch noe wad he wans and wad he is tinking lo.. i cant feel his loves now and he lyk totally didnt treat me lyk before le.. he keep ask me dunch go tink dat much..den i jiu didnt go tink so much and still continue my lifes and so on.. den i did changed everythin and give him wadeva he wans and so on.. den wad did he do ehh? everythin osox the same.. why cant he loves me more and more? he did say he loves me and wanted to be wid me.. but i reali dunch wanto changed everythin.. i reali lyk before ehh.. hais:( wad should i do ehh??

laogong ar, wad should and can i do ehh? can tell me how ma? hais:( my feeling damn sux right now and i reali dunch noe wad else can i do ohh? i loves you so the much and put all my minds and hearst on you.. but will i get hurts one day?? laogong, dunch eva hurts me hao ma? i reali reali loves you so so so so so so the much ohh!! i miss you deeply my dear

‘你在回味什么嘴唇没空吻我
想再听你说我只听到一阵沉默
是不是我迷了路走进别人的梦中
原本熟悉的亲密变成陌生的问候
知道世界很善变没想到连你也变
我好怀念你刚开始上我的那天

老公,最爱你的人永远都我!你是我最爱最爱的人。世界唯一最爱你的是我。我爱你

Older Post | Newer Post
Welcome To My Blog



Haii :) Welcome To My Wonderland. I'am Najwa. (introduce your at here)

NAVIGATIONS
AboutLinkiesEntries


Tagboard
Must Put URL
No Harshed Word
Exchange Link Open

Put Your CBOX at here . width 210 :).

Thank You


Skin Made By : Nur Najwa Nazry
Header : Photoshop CS4
Owner Blog : YOUR NAME